Symptoms

We are TTC baby #1. 3rd month into trying. I am just seeing what other people think but would love to hear your own personal experience too ☺️ I may be rambling but it helps to chat with like minded women! 
I had my period normal this month. My fertile week was this week and CD 12-18 ovulated on CD 16 and had strong + OPK. (been doing them daily) Today is CD 18. Tons of BD this month, ☺️ But 
I have been experiencing cramps like crazy, I know it most likely is ovulation cramps. Started increasing more and more since 2-3 days ago.. Not painful but just annoying and feel different than period cramps. But my boobs are really tender and nipples are sore. Feels ok while wearing a bra but without one and even brushing a hand over them they hurt.  Last night was the most uncomfortable.. Bloating bad and constipation too. AF is supposed to arrive as usual CD 28-29. I am never off. Or missed. The wait starts but
I am trying not to get my hopes up but these symptoms are so different than before and I feel so icky and blah. Trying to stay positive! 
Any mamas out there experience any of these before pregnancy? Or any of these while trying? Being a first timer I know some of these questions are annoying but I love to hear from you ☺️