Am I pregnant??

Daiana • Mom of two an amazing baby girls
Ok so my husband and I have been trying for about almost 2 years after I had a miscarrage when I was 7 weeks ahead. After being scared we decided to try again and this month I been feeling cramps, sore nipples, a little bit tired and kind of nauseas( i get nauseas all the time when I eat food that makes me sick) but lately I have been feeling nauseas. The other my husband was doing cremé buleé on the keurig and While he was doing it I said it smells like rotten, which is wierd because I used to like that smell. Now I don't know if these are early pregnancy symptoms or maybe my period is about to come. The first time I got pregnant I was nauseas, fatigue( aaa loot), sore nipples and horrible cramps and this time I am kind of having the same symptoms, but I think if I test too early i might have a false result. My periods are irregular but usually when the app says it will come on that day it does come on the right date. So I need help please! My period should come on 27th, can I take a test early or I might get a negative result?