Pregnant again after HELLP Syndrome

Emily
Hey everyone! I am 9 weeks pregnant with my second baby. My first pregnancy was anything but smooth. When I was six months along I had a terrible cramping in my calf which turned out to be a blood clot. I was put on blood thinners and have been on them every since. 
Than when I was about 31 weeks pregnant I became so ill, with what we found out was HELLP Syndrome, I couldn't sleep or eat for about 10 days. I had the worst pain I've ever felt in my upper abdomen which turned out to be my liver failing. 
Anyways when we finally figured out what was going on with me I was sent to Sharp Memorial in San Diego and had a emergency c section at 32 weeks and 4 days. My son was 2 pounds and 13 oz. 
It turns out that I have a blood disorder called antiphospholipid antibody syndrome which most likely caused me to get Hellp.
So my question is, is there anyone out there with a similar story as mine who has had a successful second pregnancy? I'm seeing about 3 different high risk doctors and they're all hoping I do not get Hellp again but no one is sure what is going to happen.