Alone

I have never felt so alone. Things were the best they've ever been with my SO...until he joined the army and met someone else. Ever since the beginning of the month, things have gone WAY downhill. I have a best friend that I've been bffs with since first grade. I'm 21 now. Usually hanging with her makes me feel better. I have been asking her to hang out so much because she's the only one who would understand but she keeps blowing me off. She calls this other girl that she's only known for like a year her "best friend". She told me that she's sorry she's been so distant but that she's going through a lot right now. I am too and I really need her. I think we need each other. She told me that she loves me and thinks about me every day. There's so much that happened in the last few months that she doesn't know about. We haven't hung out since my birthday in April! I feel like I'm going insane because I have no one to talk to. I've tried talking to my mom but she doesn't really get what I'm going through. I also have an unpaid assistantship and I keep messing things up and doing things wrong. I feel like such a failure. I only have one year left of college left and it's hard to make friends when you're an adult. I have sorority sisters but they're far away because I used to go to a different school. I just need my best friend back. Thanks for reading about my pity party I guess. 😔😭