Hyperthyroidism?

Betty • I study about crime and human behaviour 💁🏻
Hi ladies :) Hope your week's going well so far! I've noticed recently that I always feels sluggish/lacking energy and I find it so hard to take a deep breath without feeling like my chest is extremely tight. My hands have also been shaky, although some days are worse than others, and my upper arm and shoulder muscles seem to fatigue very easily. I've been having this really persistent lower back pain and I've also realised that my body feels warmer than usual to touch (although not all the time). It's starting to really worry me that I might have hyperthyroidism, even tho I have gained a little bit of weight since uni break started. My period has also been quite consistent - it came and went as per usual around the same time of the month. 
I know that I should be getting this checked out but I'm graduating uni tomorrow and didn't really want to get my blood test done before then because I didn't really wanna be bummed out during my grad.. It'd be great if anyone with hyperthyroidism here can tell me more about their early symptoms and experiences dealing with it so far.