How to start this conversation...

Mermidy

So almost month ago we had a miscarriage. The most I could have been was 6 weeks, but we didn't get the chance to find out for sure. It's been really tough, even though we're still young (19 and 20), because we got very excited only to find out a few days later that I'd lost the baby.

My doctor told me it could have been due to the fact I'd been on the depo shot since I first started my period (age 13). I started having bad side effects only after I quit the shot (8 months since my last one). He told me to either try again soon or wait a while longer for the best results. And for a few days we talked about it a lot. He was so excited to be a daddy, and he said he wished we could be parents already.

I'd like to try again. I miss the baby more than words could say, and I'm not trying to replace my lost little one, but I do think I'm financially, mentally, and emotionally ready to be a mom. It's all I think about! Even the struggles, like being exhausted and having to wake up every few hours a night to feed a screaming, poopy newborn are things i want to experience!

But I don't know how to tell him that?