Stepdad 👪❤

Kelli

My husband and I got married a couple months ago. I have a seven year old daughter who he is an amazing stepdad to. Her father was unfortunately nonexistant until about a year ago, though she doesn't like going to his house, one of the reasons being she doesn't like her little sister!! Anyways, my hubby stepped in a few years ago and became the best dad she could possibly have.

At our wedding he said vows to her that he wrote, we didn't even do our own for eachother! I just wanted to share because it makes me so happy to have found the one for myself and my daughter. We are ttc and i can't wait to give him a child of his own, even though its as if my daughter is his. He was adoped and has no blood family, i know it will mean the world to him! These are the words he said at our wedding...not a dry eye in the place!!

Jayda Rachelle, Always remember you are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and twice as beautiful as you ever imagined. Jayda I want to always dance with you like no one is looking, laugh with you like no one is looking, and cry with you like no one is looking. Jayda, I want to always give you a friend when you feel all alone, give you strength when you feel all alone, and give you hope when you feel alone. Jayda I want to always help you through the tough times and encourage you during frustrating times of being a big sister even when you are ready to call it quits. Jayda I don't believe that I have just a step daughter, I think that I have a daughter who was born before we met.