3rd pregnancy but really nervous/worried for my scan tomorrow

Christina • Full-time mum, fan-fiction writer, Harry Potter nerd, loves to read.
I'm actually freakin terrified this time round 😕 my youngest was born 23rd July last year at 35 weeks because I had sepsis, we both came very close to dying but thankfully after a week in the hospital and both of us having antibiotics we pulled through. This pregnancy has been a total surprise! We definitely weren't trying and had actually came to the agreement that two girls would be enough for us, because I have pcos and it took 5yrs to conceive my youngest so we didn't want to go through all of that again. This pregnancy has been difficult from the get go, I don't know if it's because my body hasn't fully recovered or that because I'm now running after a 6yr old and a 1yr old I'm constantly tired, but it sucks this time round lol. Morning sickness has been kicking my butt! I also have terrible headaches and it feels like someone is kneeling on my chest and ribs are sore also 😕 I just figured I wouldn't have most of these symptoms until later on like my other two lol. I don't even think I'll be able to sleep tonight because I'm so nervous about tomorrow, I've got it in my head that I'm going to get bad news or told I'm further along than I thought lol. Anyway, sorry for the long post! Just had to get this off my chest lol.