Sorry for this...

Charley Knows • 24 and living without a thyroid 💪🏼
I'm really sorry about posting this and no one has to comment or do anything I just feel I need to say something before I burst. I would also appreciate no hateful comments about what happened. I had a termination back in March and I was 100% comfortable with that decision (contraception failed me) I was 11 weeks and so had to have surgery. I have been with my SO for 3 years and I love him deerly and I was not pushed into this decision. Ever since then I have been absolutely fine. I'm on the depo and I haven't regretted my decision once. But now I'm not coping very well. I recently had a scare a month ago where although I'm on the depo I felt as though I was pregnant had the exact same symptoms as before. When I went to the doctors and found out I wasn't pregnant I got really upset. I know it's wrong of me since I had a termination but I can't stop thinking I would've been happy if I was. I don't regret my termination I'm just seriously not coping with it and am getting angry at my partner and I just don't know how to tell him how I'm feeling. My parents know too but I don't live with them so I just put on a brave face. The only person I can talk to is my sister but she's on nights and moving to New Zealand soon. I just don't know what to do at the moment 😢