UPDATE: I have to share this!! I can't post on FB or tell anyone so here it will be.

RR • Together since 2009 | Married since 2014 | 3 M/C`s | MTHFR | Rainbow baby born 07/02/17💗 #2 Due 12/21/20!!
My husband and I just had lunch and we're sitting in his car about to get out (we work in the same building) having a semi-serious conversation and he interrupts me and says "do you want to come home with me real quick?" I'm thinking he wants to have a quicky since I just told him I have EWCM... I was wrong. My husband looked me in the eyes, with guilt on his face, and said "this is really embarrassing... But I just sharted" 😂😂😂😂😂💩💩💩 all I could do is laugh hysterically while yelling "THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR FARTING WITH ME IN THE CAR!!" My little poopy pants haha we're on the way home now and the car in front of us is driving really slow needless to say my husband is pissed..or shall I say he is shitted? Hahaha 
UPDATE: I pee'd myself!!! Hahaha. We were talking about his shart tank episode and I fell into hysterical laughter again which resulted in me pee'ing my pants!! Haha I guess we're meant to be. Mr.Sharty McSharterton & Mrs. Pissington hahah I'm dying. Can't believe this all happened !!