Work not accommodating. What should I do?!

Julia
I work at Costco in the bakery department and my usual work day involves me constantly doing heavy lifting of trays, boxes, equipment etc. I asked to have my hours reduced because 9 hours has been too much for me to be on my feet doing physical labour. I told my manager that my doctor said I'm not to be doing heavy lifting and he told me until I have a doctors note I have to do it. I don't see my doctor very often so I still have yet to get a note. Recently we have been severely short staffed and they have been giving me the closing shift which is the most physically demanding of all the jobs in the bakery. It is completely unsafe because we remove the floor drains (I fell in one time before I was pregnant and hurt my ankle) and we flood the floor which makes it extremely slippery and with my balance being off I'm afraid that I'm going to fall and hurt myself.I have now done thus shift for the 5th day in a row and it is currently 3 am where I am and I cannot sleep due to a very bad sore throat because I've become run down from being over worked. I researched my rights in the workplace while pregnant and it states that they need to accommodate me but it does not state that I need a doctors note to do so. I'm very stressed out in what to do and I would really appreciate some advice! What would you do in my situation??? I can't get a doctors note until Thursday and I have 3 more closing shifts until then (2 of which are 9 hour shifts).