BLOWJOB GONE WRONG

EMBARRASSING ELERT and tmi:
Okay so my SO came over last night and we were making out and things got pretty heated and he ended up sticking his hand down my pants and fingering me. (I came)  He was pressing into me so I could obviously tell he was semi hard and turned on, so I figured I should repay the favor. So I pushed him back and pulled his pants down and began giving him a blow job. Here's a couple of details you should know:
1. I've only given maybe 5 blowjobs and the dicks were all fairly small, and the guys came quick so i didn't have to try too hard.
2. My SO, as it turns out, is NOT small, and does not cum fast.
3. I SUCK at deep throating.
4. We had just ate lasagna.
5. I have an awful gag reflex
So since he was only semi hard I was able to suck pretty easily at first, well as he got harder it became more difficult for me. And being a guy, of course he kept trying to push my head farther down to deepthroat and I kept gagging. But I was a trooper and kept on. At some point I gagged and I felt warm liquid fill my throat (with small chunks) and IT WAS NOT CUM. My mind went into panic mode because I really liked this guy and he would never talk to me again if I threw up on his dick. realizing that I had barfed a little, I quickly swallowed (DISGUSTIG I KNOW) without ever taking his dick out of my mouth. And then I continued on with the blowjob like it never happened. And eventually he pulled me up to kiss me and then turned me over to fuck me so he didn't seem to notice, so I'm praying that he didn't. WORST BLOWJOB EVER.