So emotional right now

Lauren
I have been crying for almost 2hrs, I'm so tired and stressed out. I have two other kids besides the one on the way my 16yr old daughter and my 11yr old son. They are still on break from school and I know my 11yr old is on a busy schedule with football but 16yr old is running all over me like a door mat. She refuses to clean her room, she won't do her chorse around the house. When my fiancé leaves for work at 1:15pm it's a free for all!! I'm on bed rest and it's hard for me to constantly go down stairs to make sure she is doing what needs to be done. She left to go next door over two hours ago to ask a "question" and I text twice for her to please come home I needed help and she just walked in the door and was like "what do you "help" with"!?!? I said never eeffing mind!! So when she needs more stuff for school I'm gunna do the same to her!!! She is so ungreatful and thinks I owe her the world. I am so emotional right now because A. I'm almost 9 months pregnant, B.im stuck on bed rest when I am a very independent person, and C. My daughter doesn't give two $h*ts about me. The stress she is causing me is making me have contractions and I'm so scared. I'm so sorry for ranting I just need to speak out to women who might understand what I'm going threw.