How do I not fear this pregnancy?

Marli • Lottie Mae norm 3-23-20. Liam Thomas🌈 born 4-7-17. Angel baby 5-4-16. Hubby & I married 11-1-14. Have two Pomeranian `babies`.
I'm 3 weeks and 6 days and my husband and I are over the moon. But after a loss at11 weeks 3 days in May of this year...how do I not worry that every pang is a sign? Not obsessively check tissue paper when I wipe? Not calculate every risk? I'm trying SO HARD to be ok. My husband's current coping mechanism is alcohol. I know he's terrified. He's excited. But terrified. 
Is there a way to feel less afraid?
To calm his fears?
Are there tests we need to be running early?(I have PCOS and am overweight. Last time they shrugged that off. Said if I got pregnant I was cured until The baby was born. I know that's BS. And we are going with a different doctor. But any specific tests or requests are helpful)
Besides the basics (prenatals, drinking water, getting enough rest, eating as healthily as I can) what else can I do to help baby grow and be ok?
I'm actually LESS afraid of losing it than I was last time. I just felt off before. But I'm so afraid to be attached. 
Thanks