Encouragement for today!

Yvonne
I am a black woman and I am proud of it! I love my dark chocolate skin, my plump lips, my sometimes disobedient Afro, my big butt with tiger scratches, I just love it all! Since I was a child I have been bullied, put down, and discriminated against for my dark skin. Today, at the age of 20, it no longer phases me because I know who I am. I am a Nigerian woman who is proud of her culture and will break all barriers that those whom oppose me try to set for me. I don't expect the full respect and understanding of my situation from people of other races and will not let that burden me. You may try to spill hate, beat us, or even kill us but the black woman will continue to hold our heads high and march forward because we know who we are. I am strong and independent and intelligent and know that I will make a difference in my own way and nothing will stop me. I am Nigerian and I am proud. I am black and I am proud. I am a strong woman and I am proud. No hate or opposition will take that from me or silence me. 
*ALSO if you may suddenly feel the burning passion to press add comment and try to lower me or any other black woman with your empty hateful words, just go ahead and save yourself the time and the energy and just move on. You will not get a reaction from me oh!