TTC after MC

Elizabeth • Serving your country since 2011🇺🇸
I experienced my first MC back in 2013 with my (now) husband. It wasn't planned and we were very nervous. When I began bleeding and got the news I had a MC, we tried imagining it was a "blessing in disguise" because we truly were not ready. As much as I would love to have that child today, three weeks ago I experienced my SECOND MC with my husband. We are now married, live in a beautiful home, both have very nice paying jobs and we planned this time. Our families were so happy and excited and then my worst nightmare happened- I began bleeding on July 5 and it lasted a good week before I went to the OB again to see yet another U/S of an empty uterus where a heart once was beating. We have no children together, nor have any children with other individuals. I've only been pregnant twice, three years apart, and have MC'd twice now... 
I am a mother of two, with nothing to show but many, many tears. Ive heard two separate heart beats, but haven't got to hold or meet my children. I've experienced so my jealousy of others who are announcing their pregnancies, and having their new little babies. I'm very bitter about it at this point. I want a baby SO bad and so does my husband. My OB said he doesn't want to see me pregnant for another three months. I've heard other docs say wait one cycle, while others say wait six. I've also seen and heard women have successful pregnancies with no cycle in between. I know everyone is different, but I can't help wanting to immediately try again. It's been three weeks since my DX of a complete miscarriage and I haven't started my new period. My MC (both) were completely natural and at home. My CM has been such as the "egg white" mucus, which we all know is the most fertile. My husband and I have been having sex as usual and I'm really hoping I'm pregnant- even though I feel like I'll be completely on edge and so nervous whenever I am pregnant again. Whether that's two weeks from now, or two months, or two years, just because I know what my history has been. Are there any ladies out there who feel my pain, or have been in this spot? I feel so lonely...