Please help

So today I realized that around my vagina area I was having weird discomfort so I decided to look into it... There's this thing that sits right by where my inner thigh touches (if that makes any sense) and it's like a reddish bump. The color makes it look like it could potentially be a bruise but the area looks shiny. If I apply a bit of pressure to area it is sensitive and feels like a bruise in a way. (Almost like the feeling of a pimple that is under your skin, if you get those) It truly couldn't be any bigger than a pea and idk what to do. I haven't had sex or anything within the past 4 months and this is just showing up. I don't wanna bring it up to my mom because she's going to freak out and I just need some advice. Please and thank you!