BREAST FEEDING FORE-MILK OVERSUPPLY HIND-MILK ZERO

🤗🙏🏾 • Mommy of my baby girl who is 4months old, and happily married for almost 4years!
I noticed that my baby has been having bad reflux after every feeding (breastfed) so tonight I decided to pump to see if maybe something is off. Well the whole time in each breast I've ONLY gotten foremilk. The really thin watery bluish milk.... I'm thinking that's the cause of her reflux because I started giving her formula as a supplement (doctor and lactation recommended due to latch issues, I was pumping but not enough at the time to fill her up) when she drinks the formula she doesn't get the reflux. She sleeps better, and isn't fussy. What can I do to lessen the foremilk and produce my hind milk? I just learned tonight that after almost two hours of pumping I'm only producing the foremilk. 
Note: I now am able to get her to latch perfectly but now it's the issue of getting my hind milk supply up. I don't want to have to keep supplementing with formula or stop breastfeeding all together. My daughter is also almost 2months old. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY ADVICE!