June mamas am I overreacting ?

Mila
Am I over reacting? My ex has only seen our daughter once since her birth she's 7 weeks now. We had some issue and I got a restating order against him whilst pregnant. Before I was pregnant I was pulling the weight paying for everything and literally doing everything for him, he never helped with anything. (That's why I'm so pissed). Plus he's known to be VERY MANIPULATIVE and plays stupid, brushes it under the rug and changes the subject. EVERYTIME.  Fast forward and Everything calmed down and was fine and I contacted him and sent him pictures. He said he was so happy and he loves her to death and that he suffered for months not knowing anything. Anyways, we had agreed on Friday that he would come to visit her this morning, early, because he was busy after 1. He wanted to spend time with her and help me get her some diapers and formula. Side note: I have a 10 yr old from when I was 18 and he saw how his dad was a flake and would never keep his word. He knows how much it not only hurts the kids but only makes things harder on me because then I can't respect the other parent for always being unreliable. I'm just sick of his BS and always being unreliable. he has an excuse for everything and always trying to make people feel bad for him. Getting up and getting ready and getting a baby ready and finding someone to watch my 10 yr old isn't easy. I went off on him. He's a single guy with no responsibilities.   -___-  Am I over reacting?