My first blow job!

Ma
ok ok, so I was a little tipsy and sleepy so I couldn't  don't really control myself. Anyways the guy I've been hooking up with and I were hanging out at this place. And I'm on my period so we couldn't have sex but we made out and he kept pushing my shoulders down so I would give him a bj. So I told him no because I didn't know how too.. So he "taught" me and got on me and put it in my mouth and I gagged!! 😩😩 so then he just layed back down and I tried it myself and it's sort of hard ish. I kept kissing, licking and sucking the tip. And then I put the whole thing in. It was sort of fun until he came and that stuff tasted so bad 😭😭😭😭 but I did it three times. After I finished he said that I was a pro 🤔🤔 I don't know if I should believe him... Anyways I went over to his place yesterday while he was napping and I saw a bottle of whip cream ... I'm not sure if he got it because I asked him if he had any to put on his dick 🤔 because I wanted my first time to be tasty but no 😒 so I'm not sure if he got it for the next time! We usually hook up and he doesn't talk to me for like 2/3 weeks. I'm his booty call ugh.