2nd anniversary nightmare

Today is my husbands and mine 2nd wedding anniversary. It's been a hard weekend, disagreeing about a lot and not seeing eye to eye. Saturday night we got a little tipsy and tried to start fresh, it was our anniversary weekend after all. Well he drank too much and Sunday didn't really want to be much of a dad. Slept in until 11:30 and I didn't complain-then wanted to go to eat and we did-I took a small nap in the car on the way home. When we got home he immediately went upstairs to lay down and didn't care to help with me and the kids. I was still okay and didn't want to fight so left it at that! This morning the baby woke up early and was in teething pain, I went to her and nursed her. His alarm went off at 5:15 and we were a week he looked at me and said, "Happy anniversary but I'm not happy!" I looked at him and responded with are you kidding me right now? Then I listed how I really have been trying to hold back and not say things that wouldn't help our relationship and then told him how Sunday was ridiculous with him not helping but I was willing to let it go until his comment. He called me a bitch and told me i was lucky he was loyal to me! I was shocked and incredibly hurt. As he was walking downstairs he ended up breaking the new baby gate and then blamed me for hiding a piece of it (it was now downstairs!). I told him to leave the house before I called the cops. He woke up both kids in his fit. 
I got everyone back to bed and cried myself to sleep. At 8:30 I had a text from him apologizing and now he is saying if I don't forgive him it's my fault! He says that he said happy anniversary but I'm not happy because I'm exhausted but I know what I heard and he does this says some really mean shit and then later on tells me what he actually ment, I tell him it doesn't help because it's not what he said. 
But now he wants to salvage this day and I don't! I'm so hurt and so sad that he feels like he could treat me like this and then say I ment this instead or if you don't accept my apology I can't do anything else. 
I refuse to be treated like this and to let my daughters think this is ok! He left me a "cotton (2 year anniversary gift)" and I haven't touched it, I don't want it, and I told him I'd rather have marriage counseling to which he said are you kidding me. I just needed to vent and make sure I'm not crazy here because he is trying to flip this on me and I was just the punching bag here! What would you do?