help, my friend is missing..

biancee
so about two hours ago, my friend haylee had told me she was going to go see suicide squad, so we were talking about Haley and all that, and about thirty minutes later she said she had to go, but I knew she was still in her room since she had been snapchatting me pictures,I said bye, and then about another thirty minutes passed and my mom texted me asking who was at my house with me and I replied saying no one I got scared I thought she had seen someone in the camera of my house, so I locked my bedroom door, and then she called me and told me to call haylees mom because no one can find her.. so then I did,I called her explained everything and how she was supposed to be at the movies and she was confused and asked with who, I told her, her parents, as in her and her dad, she asked me to text her closest friends, I texted brie and she had told me she already talked to her dad on the phone, and I talked to Tori about it too but she said she was supposed to be Anthe movies with her parents, and now I don't know what to do, her phone is off, her mom hasn't texted me back, and I'm going crazy right about now..