Possible relocating- CO, SC, TN, FL- advice please!

Brittany • May 16th with first boy
I have always wanted to move; we were both born and raised in Indiana and I love traveling so I have always had the urge to go somewhere new. My husband wasn't for it until recently. He is unhappy with his career and thinks a fresh start somewhere would be nice. He doesn't have anything in particular that he wants to do (except find a job that pays well, has good benefits and a retirement plan). He is a GM & motorcycle mechanic by trade but if it is mechanical he can fix it, very handy. We aren't quite sure exactly where we want to move but have it narrowed down to Colorado, Tennessee, South Carolina or Florida. If you live in one of these places, what towns, do you like, why or why not and do you know of any good jobs or ways to find them? In Indy we have a few Union factory plants that all the locals know of so I thought posting this would help! We would like a "big small town" if that makes any sense. My husband isn't one for big cities. We also have a 3 month old baby boy so a good school system is important as well!