To the grandparents!

Ricky

I just have a little rant that I need to get off my chest! Add to it if you'd like! :)

I'll start by saying I love that by my parents, and my husband's parents are in our child's life! I do get along with all of them, just somethings irk me (mostly the grandma's, surprise surprise).

Dear grandparents,

I do love that all of you are in my daughter's life (7 months old), however, I do not love how you think you know her better than I do. Yes she had dairy problems when she was younger, (like around the time you kept feeding her berries and cream when she was 5 ish months, still bothered her then, but you didn't seem to care then!) I don't know how many times I have to tell you that she's fine now! And cheese NEVER bothered her.

She is awesome at munching up her food, she does great if she just has a chunk to focus on. Not mashed in with other stuff, and don't tell me how to mash my kids food! I know how she likes it!

No she is not breastfeeding very much anymore. Stop asking! It's too uncomfortable and personal in my opinion! (For both sides) I don't like talking about my boobs with any of you!

Yes her head is getting better, stop pointing out the flat spot, I feel guilty enough as it is without you constantly pointing it out!

No her diaper isn't poopy, or needing changed, I just did that before you got here! No that's not why she's whining, she's probably tired and hungry!

Yes I will put boy clothes on my daughter, all her "girly" onsies are dirty, and I can't handle how much pink she has! I don't feel like dressing her in a pink shirt, with pink shorts, that are two different shades! Or the weird flowery pants! They are ugly!!!

Lastly give me my child when I say, I need to feed her (ok any time it's she needs "this") And don't say "again!?" Yes I just fed her before she fell asleep on you, and yes I am feeding her again. It's her routine! Thanks for making me feel like crap!

Just a few of the things that have driven me crazy over the last few months.