Seriously 😡

Vero
Rant!!!
Nothing eerks me more then family members who disregard shit you tell them not to do with your child!!! 
My SIL ( 3 of them) ask to pick my daughter to hang out for a bit, we said sure. They asked if they could take her hiking, we said no! They said okay we'll do something else with her. Minutes into my child being gone what do we see, snap chat videos of them taking her hiking!! 😡😡😡😡 (yes, it's just hiking I know) My daughter left our house with flip flops on because they were gonna do something else, and now I see videos of my daughter hiking in fucken flip flops!! I'm so angry 1) because any wrong step hiking and you could eat shit, let alone fucken hiking in flip flops!!! 2) I'm even more angry because my husband and clearly told them they could not take her hiking!! And they felt that they could just disregard what we said, because we weren't around!! I fucken hate that with a passion!! 
I HATE when people think they could disregard things to tell your child they can't do, because your not around! She's not their kid she's mine!! And what I say goes!! My husband is angry with them as well, he always get put in the position with his family. They think they could disregard him just because. 😡😡😡 Then they wonder why their not alone to take my child often!!Â