You'd think i would know

Sarah

I have a 13 month old, so you would think that i would know if i was pregnant. I didnt know with my first because we had been trying for over a year. The only sign i had was a late period.

We arent trying, but we arent preventing. We are using pull out method. We are fine with the risk, we are financial good for baby number 2. My husband is ready for number 2. Me im not quite there but I don't think i ever will be till i am pregnant just because im so in love with my 1st!

We have lived on the east coat our whole lives, then my husband was station to midwest. Weve been here since april. (Back story my periods use to be heavy, last 4 days and really painful, and i could tell when i was ovulating because it was painful) since moving out here my peroids had been super light, barley painful and last 3 days and i never felt when i ovulated. I didnt think much of it except maybe altitude change and around different women an i mean i wasnt gonna compalin compared to what i use to have. Well this month my period was 2 days early, super heavy, a lil painful an lasted 6 days. Since the beginning of month ive been super bitchy and snappy, extra sleepy an lazy. A lil nausea here an there. I threw up one night, but i figured it was because my husband was really sick, but he was waaaayyyy more sick. I talked to my mom and she told me to have my hormones checked and it may be my thyroid to. So i have an apt Monday with GYN, but yesterday i took a test because i was curious but it was negitive, the last time i was pregnat the test i took a week before postive was a negitive. Well today i was checking out my right boob and i had some milk come out.......i havent had milk come out of that boob since February so now im thinking uuuughbhhhh baby number 2????? What are your thoughts why would my boob start up again.