Genuinely hate my dad.

I'm not some punk rude kid who got upset at my dad. No, I genuinely cannot stand him at all. Every two seconds I swear he's talking and laughing about a rape scene from a movie. He stood up for his friends making sexual comments towards me. "Oh it wasn't like that, there's nothing wrong with that." His drunk friend literally got ahold of me and asked to eat me out and that he'd give 100$. His other friend slapped my ass when he was drunk. My boyfriend was over yesterday and my dad starts showing us naked sexual robots. He's just odd. Weird. My mom wanted to get marriage counseling and he said he'd tell everyone she was a "fucking liar" Right now my younger brother is trying to get his attention and he is just ignoring him playing on his phone. My dad said " well, all you do is play on your PlayStation all day, unlike your older brother who works out." My dad literally told me a couple weeks ago "wow you have a pretty face, why not go to the gym you'd look better" He thinks it's okay to tell me to hit the gym because he knows I'm not okay with his I look. But that's MY call to work on it, not his. He's so hurtful. Instead of working stuff out he just threw me in a mental hospital.. Now every time I go to the hospital for anything. (I had to go for mites.) and I got asked if I was suicidal.. Really annoying. And he laughs about it. The neighbors have threatened to call the cops from the way my dad screams on top of his lungs punching stuff or hitting. I'm 17. I can't move out idk where to go. I just really can't stand him, I hate him. He makes me fucking sick. He told me once "some highschool girls look good as fuck" it makes me very uncomfortable considering I'm a senior. My mom quit her job and moved with some guy she met like 2 months ago and won't spend time with me and my brothers. His job is driving a truck out on the rode. She cares more about him than her own kids.