Don't like husbands friend- rant.

So my husband has this friend who is ALWAYS having cook outs and barbecues and get-togethers at his house. Him and his wife have 2 kids and 1 on the way, so there are always a bunch of people over there with their kids running and screaming through the house and playing while all the men are outside getting drunk. Last time I was over there this friend got very drunk and was pointing his pistol at people & the wife barely says a word to me when I'm over there so I just stand around awkwardly... I have nothing in common with any of the women because they all have kids and I don't. So of course they're all doting over their kids while I'm just standing there. Right now I am pregnant with our 1st so I can't drink with the guys & i have nothing to talk about with the women who barely say anything to me anyways because they're too busy with their kids (dont blame them). Long story short I HATE going over there. I cringe whenever my husband asks me to join him over there because if I say I don't want to then he gets pissed off at me and calls me antisocial. I'm sorry, I don't feel like being around a bunch of drunk men or screaming kids OR staying out until 10-11 at night to be his DD. But he gets so pissed at me for saying no. I've asked him to just stop asking me to go over there all together because I have no desire to make friends with them or go to their house & I'm sick of it causing fights between us. And then today.... His grandma died early this morning so as soon as we find out when her funeral is we are hitting the road for a 13 hour drive (could be tomorrow a.m) and he has the NERVE to ask me to go to these damn people's house tonight! FUCK NO! Im not staying out until 11 when we potentially have a very big road trip ahead of us early in the morning! Your grandma just died and the only thing you can think about is going to party! FUCK YOU!!!! 😡😡😡 and now I hate your friends even more.