He always does this...*UPDATE*

Melanie
Thank you so much to all of you kind women. I know that for someone who has never been in this situation it's hard to understand, but leaving is one of the hardest things you can do. I had it. I packed up a few bags for myself and my daughter and we left to his parents house where they know that he has issues and he wasn't allowed. He begged us to come back so after talking for a very long time and trying to figure things out together we decided to come back. My love for him is very conditional at this point. He cannot talk down to me or make me feel worthless anymore. If he touches me he is going to jail. I do believe in second chances, and I want my daughter to have her father. He needs to show her that she shouldn't ever be treated that way. If within this week of coming back I notice anything change I will be moving out permanently and not coming back. You all should know that this is a VERY big, strong move for me as for 2 years I didn't tell anyone or say anything to anyone or him. Now I am being vocal against the things that have been happening and am trying to break his habits. I am a firm believer in people not changing but I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. God can help anyone. My daughter is safe and perfect. I do want to let you all know that if I suspect that he is going to keep up with the things he does we will move out totally. My daughter means more to me than him. I don't trust him as much as I used to but he asked for the chance to show me that he would stop. I am giving it to him with hope that my family doesn't have to be broken and that we can repair this damage. If it doesn't work out and something doesn't change we are leaving for good and all things go reported to the police with restraining orders filed. I'm not playing anymore, I'm not staying quiet anymore, I'm done being treated like I'm not an amazing person because I am. Thank you all for your words. 
------------------------------------------------------------
I just gave my boyfriend a beautiful daughter. She's 7 weeks old. He always leaves us even when he's not working. I told his sister today that he was going to leave as soon as we got home and he did. So I texted her to say "I was right /:" and she didn't reply but he came home and saw the message. I wasn't really mad that he was leaving us again just upset because he hasn't had a solid day with us in a long time I don't think since before she was born, not even in the last weeks of my pregnancy has he been here with us a whole day. He said that I was being a coward bitch. He called me names. He grabbed me by my arm and made me stay with him while he told me how I was a bitch and wanted to cause drama. He cornered me against the closet and threw my phone at me then pushed me into the closet and grabbed the sides of my head grasping my head and hair so hard it hurt so bad. Then I walked away and he cornered me by the bed. I don't say anything at all when he's telling me how stupid I am or all of the yelling. He pushed me into the bed, I fell so hard onto the bouncer that was on the bed that I broke it. He pulled my hair out this time. I saw it in his hand. He told me how bad he wanted to beat my ass. And kill me. And he kept yelling. He cornered me again against the wall and pushed me against it with all of his force, then again pushed his hands against the sides of my head very hard it hurt everywhere I have a headache now. And pulled on my hair again. This must be his way of trying to get me to listen. But at that point I'm so traumatized. What should I do I really need help please don't judge me.