Baby's before me...

Tiffany • SUPER EXCITED! 1st baby
So when my husband and I started dating he informed me that he had two children. I openingly accepted them into my life and I love them with all my heart. I'm currently 9 months pregnant with our little girl that can come any day now. On Monday I receive a message saying ur husband is ignoring me so I'm coming to u. I want him to be in his sons life. Of course I got angry because we have talked about this supposed child that this woman claims to be his. After everything is said and done. He is unsure of whether the child is his but he did sign saying it was. Needless to say the woman has him on child support regardless. I feel truly upset. I accepted the oldest two but I just can't accept this one. The child is 2. So it happened way before me but I don't want to accept it. Of course we are petitioning for paternity test and not just for the one. One of his older children was said to not be his as well. My husband's a very kindhearted man. A push over really. He rarely questions anything. So he signed saying this children were his even when he had doubts that they were. I hate the idea of my child being number 4 for him and number 1 for me. We also had a discussion about my reaction to the kids recently. Their mother made it clear that she felt I was playing too much of a motherly role in their lives so I stepped back. My husband sees that as me loving them less and worries that I will care for our daughter more than his children from other relationships. My question is how can I not? This is my first child. I will be 28 in a week. I love her with my life already. Maybe that makes me a bad person but she is my flesh and blood they arent. I would never mistreat them though. I love them but with everything going on I feel overwhelmed and saddened. It's like the thrill of having our baby is gone. He's been through this 3 times already. I don't know what to do. I'm holding a lot in because I don't want him to think I'm mad at him because I'm not. I'm upset that our child doesn't feel as special as she should. Even though he says that this is the only child he has planned to have and he truly wants her and that we are the family he always wanted, as a woman I feel like just another notch on the tree. This last child has really had an impact on me.