Hubby frustrations

So my hubs and I have been kinda irritated with each other lately. I am a sahw and pregnant with our first baby. I don't know if it's the pressure of having a baby soon or his shift at work or what. But as soon as he gets home, he gets a vodka and coke, then sits and plays video games until I go to bed. He works second shift so he goes to work at 3pm and comes home at midnight. So I go to bed about an hour after he gets home. He stays up till 5 or 6am playing games. So he sleeps till time to go to work the next morning. We hardly spend time together so I asked him to not play or drink last night so we could spend time together. He reluctantly agreed. Today, as he was leaving for work I had packed his lunch and I asked why he was so adamant on not spending time together last night. Things turned into how I felt unappreciated and he pulled the "well if it wasn't for me working and bringing you money, you wouldn't be here right now. You wouldn't have any place to stay." And I appreciate him working, I truly do. But I clean up after him everyday because he leaves his clothes and games lying around everywhere.  I do all his laundry and make sure the sheets are clean, the bed is made, dinner is ready when he comes home, his lunch is made before he goes to work. Every single day. What happens when he runs out of cereal? It replenishes itself obviously. And I know it has to be Frosted Flakes because those are his favorite. And to always get the strawberry cream cheese for his bagels, not the blueberry. And I know which deodorant he wears and what shampoo he likes and what size pants he needs. He doesn't know any of that stuff about me. He just seems to be convinced his part of the marriage is more important because his involves money. Sorry for the long rant. I'm just so frustrated. 
ETA: my not working was a joint decision. I was working and making more than him when we first got married, but we both decided I should stay at home. I asked if he'd like me to get a job and he's adamant that I don't. He makes a good living for both of us and our child as a mechanical engineer.