Unsure of Baby Daddy

I was scared shitless when I found out I was pregnant. Now almost 7months, while I'm ecstatic to meet my son. I can't say for sure who his father is.

I was faithful to a man I wasn't in a relationship with for almost a year. I had an ex approach me and had a weekend of fun with him. I used condoms with both of these men, but still ended up pregnant.

As emotional and trying as this situation already is, the man I was dating for almost a year not only denies any probability of him being the father. He also told me that he had someone else pregnant. She was 6 months pregnant and I had no idea she existed. They now have a healthy baby boy.

My ex also denies this could be his child. He feels like I found out too soon after we had sex that I was pregnant. He assumes I was already pregnant when we had sex.

The wondering keeps me up at night. I grew up in a two parent home. Being a single mother was never something I wanted. I would at least like my child's father to be a part of his life. I really don't know how to process what I'm feeling.