My birth story!

💋Crystal • TTC #3
Hey everyone, I'm a bit late but here is my story. 
So due date is August 28th, scheduled c-section is August 22nd. So on August 17 I was headed to my docs when I thought my water broke.  At 9am I Called doc and was sent to L&D. While there they checked myfluid and it came back negative for amniotic. 
In the meantime I'm having pretty consitant contractions. Ultrasound was ordered and fluid looked normal. So we decided to keep me for observation, at around 12pm-1 my doc was doing was doing another c-section. Once he came out and checked on me my contractions were super severe and two mins apart. Doc said we are going to do your csection today. 
Meanwhile my husband isn't at the hospital yet. Within 5 mins of hearing that we are delivering today my husband walks in. Thank god! It's 2pm now, I'm started on fluids and almost ready for surgery. They take me back at around 3pm and do the spinal block, which I've never had. Now procedure is started with a spinal your blood pressure drops so you may get naseaus and vomit. Boy did I get sick smh, I got sick 3 times during the procedure. This is my second section so it takes longer. 
Well at 3:38pm my lil man Tobias was born. Weighing in at 7lbs 15oz and 19inches. He was born at 38weeks 3days. My family is so in love and I couldn't be more blessed.