Please I need helpšŸ˜«

River ā€¢ Hi ladiesā¤ļø I'm river Magdalena Hernandez and I live in LA loving the city beach and Forrests!Snapchat is riverhernandez
Can somebody please help me I need advice . So last week the day I ended my period I had volleyball practice and I had a tampon in for I know too long . When I got home I took it out and it was grey. Like it was weird but I ended my period and I took a shower, ok I'm just gonna be honest I masturbate a lot almost on a daily basis and always when I take a shower . So right when I start I notice something awful, so like my vagina smelled horrible like not even just a little bit bad like agul like if sow thing died . So I ask my mom because she doesn't know I masturabte in the shower and she says it's a yeast infection so she bought me the three day cream stiff and it didn't help at all lies the smell is not as strong as before but it's still an afoul smell. Is there anything that I should know like if Mayen it's something more serious or is it still a long yeast infection šŸ˜³