Breaking shit

C&G <3 • Whelp we are a comfy family of 4

I am beyond stressed bills, baby, older kids, and all and here is my husband working coming home playing video games going to his fucking friends house and its killin me. He doesn't get up with our son and I'm exhausted. So this past 2 weeks he has dented the car I PUT $3000 down on new off the lot prior to us getting together and he has only been paying on for the past year.... he drives it he pays for it. And it wasnt a damn small dent, my mother gifted us with new tires (ours were dangerously bald) of course he goes out and buys a new phone so he can play pokemon go. He rips down the curtains getting up yesterday morning because he threw his pants in the floor or some bull. He left his big gallon of water jug it leaked and our oldest boy left food in the car resulting in maggots...the car i babied for 2 years.....in 1 year its carpet has been destroyed, he's running out the clutch AND hasnt checked the oil...fucking thankful i have remembered the few times ive gotten to drive it and the little i get from PT I've been getting the oil changed And putting in additive. Then he knocks the iron off the board (its in the corner wtf) and chips our linoleum. Then today he comes home and tells me....."i was run off the road" but he didn't call the police......wait WHAT!? ......there is now a flat tire on our car.

So since he was run off the road he comes home early and OMG gives our son a bottle....... and acts like he has done something so fucking amazing.

I'm just at this point where it feels like it's a little too late.

I'm tired of doing all the laundry, all the cooking, all the house work, all the yard work, I'm sick of making this and that because I can't afford to blow money on pokemon go shit. I'm just exhausted and stressed and starring at this bottle of moonshine like mmmmm my friend if only if only.