Problems on the horizon, again!

Last year I got with my boyfriend and we broke up because I found out he lied to me about having someone. We tried to be friends but there were constant problems and he wanted us to be a couple again so I cut him off. This year, he was singl and I was too so he asked if we can get back together. I asked him to do 4 different things and he did so we started dating again. Well since we've gotten back together, I see some more problems. Like, he's always showing me pictures of his ex girlfriends and when I say I'm not interested in seeing their photos he'll say why are you jealous? Or he'll ask me do I think they're cute. So I started saying hell yeah I'd fuck them (just to see if he was aiming for a three some or wanting them back) and he would get upset saying he doesn't like girls that like girls. So I said what is the point in you showing me pictures of women of your past? He does this on a daily basis and now it's becoming a very big problem. I need advice ladies. What do I say or what do I do to help him understand I hate seeing pictures of women of his past? I just feel it's unnecessary and I can care less if they're ugly or cute. They aren't of our past together and their looks don't play a role in my life so why should I care. What should I do with this Jack ass? Please help me