Sleeping situation for my newborn.

Abbie
She is 12 days old. She has been sleeping In her rock and play swing thing which she does really well in. However a lot of people on here have said its not ideal and can be kind of dangerous. I want her to be as safe as possible of course. I have a crib set up. Just a fitted sheet and I have a mesh bumper which I don't think I want to put on (such mixed opinions on here) my concern is how to keep my baby warm. I have our apartment set to 70 Fahrenheit as recommended by the dr and the Internet. Right now she sleeps in pajamas that cover her hand and feet and sometimes we swaddle her with Aden and Anais blanket or we will tuck a small blanket tightly around her legs and feet. She doesn't mind being swaddled but no matter how much practice I can't do it as good as the nurses in the hospital and baby girl usually loosens the top up and I would absolutely not feel comfortable putting her flat on her back in her crib knowing the swaddle usually comes a little loose. Because of the slight incline in her swing she doesn't pull the blanket of her face. Also she is very advanced for a newborn and she doe not stay on her back when we lay her flat she literally rolls onto her side. I want her to go in her crib but I have major paranoia. Would it be ok to put her in her pack and play right next to my bed?? Like I just don't know what to do! I want to keep her close to me so I can see her, I want to keep her safe, comfortable and warm. I just don't know what to do.