When do/did you plan on working out again post baby?

Maggi

I'm only 15 days post partum, but I am so anxious to get back to exercising. This was my first baby and delivery was relatively easy. She was sunny side up and had to be vacuumed out. But with only a very minor tear that he wouldn't even give a degree for, which is almost completely healed and doesn't hurt anymore! Physically I feel like I'm back to normal practically. And my girl is such a heavy and good sleeper right now I am not sleep deprived either! I really want to get back to exercising before I go back to work. But my 6 week checkup isn't until September 20th and I go back to work October 3rd, so there's not a lot of gap there. And we're on vacation for most of it.

I'd love to hear your experiences or ideas for what I could do to get back in shape! I'm not going to go out and go for a run or anything. I'm just wondering if there are low impact exercises safe for me to do in the meantime! My doctor gave me the usual restrictions but even allowed me to cut my restriction on driving down because my labor wasn't so bad. (Usually recommends 2-3 weeks without driving, told me 1 was fine.)

Thanks in advance!