idk what to do at this point 😔

So thank God that I am 9 months pregnant because I couldn't wait for this pregnancy to be over. From the very first day I told my SO that I was pregnant it's been nothing but HELL with this man. I can say he was excited for a good month about having this child and then that went out the window he started up his shit once again. I can say now that I am 9 months the disrespect has gotten way worse and he lets me know it's not gonna stop its only gonna get worse after she is born. He has this new thing where he tell me he wishes I would die and how much he hates me and I literally do NOTHING to this man but try to mend a relationship that I see is just broken for good. I'm very excited for my child to be born but also at the same time I'm nervous for what's to come from him being that he keeps treating me like shit when I do nothing to him. He calls me useless, a bum, a whore, stupid, all types of bitches, tells me how I will never have shit, how he's not doing for me or the baby, how he's not gonna pay child support, etc etc. This is coming from a man who I though I loved and cared about and thought had the same feelings for me but clearly he does not 😔😢