HAS MY WATERS BROKE PLEASE HELP?

Anyone's story would be greatly appreciated.

At 1.48am this morn I was awoken in bed by a trickle coming out of me.now it would have been no more than a thimble full..I got up went to look and as I sat a few more drops come from before I did my wee... I know sounds gross but because my sheet is purple on return to bed I smelt the wet patch as I can't see the colour and there was no smell wat so ever...so defo wasn't urine...I lay there then thinking is this it and fell asleep gone 4am but right from then the baby has done nothing but move about...when waking ten mins ago I've had no actual leaking again as I got a pad on now but I was wet in my vagina and again she constantly moving (sorry to sound so out there lol) Only thing I got is period pain type feeling and dull back ache which comes and goes....should I just ride it out on my ball for few hrs this morning and see if anything progresses since no real gush or contractions?

I just hate the thought of calling triage for summut so small but do worry if they have slightly ruptured it could infect the baby...