How do I get over him?

me

It has been a year since me and that boy stopped talking and meeting but I'm still badly into him. When I'm horny I think about him cause he is the only one I expirienced intimacy with. I loved him but I found out I deserve better than him.

I thought I am over it but I know that if he will text I'll feel my heart beats fast... The other day he commented on an instagram post I have posted by writing ❤. And of course that since then I've been thinking about him non-stop.

All I wanna do is texting him and tell him I'm coming to his home and enter his room and kiss him and make out with him, and I know he will surely won't reject me. But I know I deserve better than him cause I saw his behavior to his ex when they were in a relationship and he didn't pay attention to her when they were around other people. He also chose her over me and that was the reason for us to stop seeing each other before.

So do you girls have some tips to share with of how to get over him... Or do you think I should try again although our past?

Thank you girls, love you all😘