Pretty irritated!!!!

Madison • Married my best friend on May 8th 2015, first BFP January 24th 2016 at 11dpo. Praying for happy and healthy 9 months!
Had my 34 week appointment today with the OB RN, talked to her about my wishes for delayed cord clamping (where they wait to cut the umbilical cord until it stops pulsating, returning about 1/3 of the baby's blood volume back to her body) and she immediately got condescending and almost seemed shocked. She said "I STRONGLY suggest you do your research on that, our hospital does not support it and our doctors will get written up and can even be fined for practicing THAT. Your baby has a much higher chance of developing jaundice and/or other issues since their tiny little systems cannot handle that much blood. We do not wait any longer than 30 seconds to cut the umbilical cord." Y'all I almost started crying because of how she just jumped on me about it. I just asked what their policy was for DCC. Now I don't even know if I want to have my baby at this hospital :( I DID my research on DCC, I even searched specifically for the risks and I couldn't find anything. Everything I'd found about it showed how there weren't any drawbacks or risks, only benefits. I'm pretty lost in my feelings. Do I just go with my hospitals policies and suck it up or should I look into other options??
Edit: I want to add that the risk of jaundice she was talking about came from a SMALL STUDY where 3% of babies whose cords were clamped EARLY developed jaundice and 5% of babies whose cords were clamped after 3 MINUTES developed jaundice.