Chlamydia

So the doctor called...and I ended up being positive for chlamydia according to my Pap smear I am FREAKING OUT I know it's treatable and I just took my medicine for it so in a week it should be gone but I'm 10 weeks pregnant and so scared it's going to complicate things. I've been with my boyfriend for a long time and this was the first time I've ever been tested so clearly I've had it for a while.   Any advice ladies? 😔
Ps my doctor knows I'm pregnant that's why they did the pap smear and my boyfriend and I have never been tested before so not too sure which one of had it first...now I'm just worried that it did so much damage to my tubes and I'll never be able to conceive again. But am I being silly for thinking that when I'm pregnant with my first now?
Update: me and my boyfriend are very faithful I know everyone says that but believe me there's no cheating going on..it could have been either one of us before our relationship started. That's not what I'm worried about I'm worried about not being able to have future kids after this one because I must have had it a long time! I was wondering if anyone else has been through a similar situation.