What would you do?

Jenna
I work in a daycare center with one year olds. I'm on my feet for ten hours a day and it's starting to get extremely hard for me. My back is literally aching to the point where I'm crying when I go home. At the end of the day I can't walk right and I'm hobbling. To top it all off I have gestational hypertension and I'm supposed to be taking it as easy as possible. I talked to my doctor about it this past Wednesday and she said to wait one more week and she will be able to write a doctors note. Today I could barely walk from the car to my house without holding on to something to keep my balance. I've tried to let my boss know I need to take it easy and she agrees but my coworkers do not make it easy at all!! I want to SCREAM at them because I end up doing all the lifting, all the diapering and end up always being out in the sun when I've been told to stay in the shade to make sure my blood pressure doesn't go up. How do I get this across to my coworkers that I need help? I'm 36 weeks tomorrow and will be induced at the latest by 39 weeks.