LADIES...I've about had it with my husband 😡😡

Izzo
Ok a lil brief background, my DH and I have been together for 7 1/2 years. Married 5 now. Throughout the years we've dealt with a lot, (other women) I've never caught him physically cheating,but emotionally? Definitely!!!! So anywho there's a few exes of his I told him he could NEVER talk to again due to shit I've gone through with them. Disrespectful shit. He agreed. I mean he's told other women he wants to be with them, and all that! ***i know, I'm stupid*** however I'm not gonna take away the fact that he is a good man...he provides, and he is honestly my best friend. For example, this is just one occasion from the many, There's this one friend of his(she was his side piece from a previous relationship) and he remained friends with her. I met her and all. He tells me "believe me, me and are could never be..." So like 2 yrs ago I had words with her and him because I found out they were on the phone everyday (like 5 times a day type shit) when we were on vacation, she called him at like 11:30pm and I'm like oh hell no. Say something to her before I do, so he did. What broke the straw was, when we went to visit my mom in another state, he had went to his cousins house for the day. Then he called me around 12 am like ok I'm coming back now and I'm like ok cool. He calls me back, no lie like 10 mins later saying oh I gotta go back my cousin needs me. I knew he was lying and I'm like ur fucking lying. Tell me the truth. He didn't. I had to go online and see who called him, and guess who it was?!!! YEP...that same bitch. So I called like wtf are u doing calling my husband at midnight? She's like u need to talk to him not me. He's the one lying to u. So I called him and he came home. I call the bitch when he got there and she's like I got into a fight and I needed my friend. I don't want ur man, my man is right here! So why the FUCK are u calling my husband at midnight for then hoe? Anywho, today I come home and hubby was telling about something and he goes to show me something on his phone and deleted a conversation real quick, trying to be sneaky. I'm like dude...wtf!!!! I bugged out, yelled and screamed and he finally came clean and said he reached out to her to wish her daughter a happy birthday. I flipped! Now here's my thing, were in the middle of ttc. I mean like I'm ovulating tonight!!! But I don't wanna bring a baby into the world if this is something that never gonna change about him! I don't believe he was trying to get with her or anything but the part that pisses me off, is the lying and trying to fucking be sneaky!  He knows I'm like the FBI, I always fucking find out. Why u doing stupid shit?! Ladies, I know what most of you will say and I'm ready to hear it. I'm just so effing pissed right now it's unbelievable. I'm sleeping in the guest room as we speak. Ughhhhh I hate men sometime!!! Helpppp me!!!😩😩😩 be gentle please lol