I just need to vent..

Lacey • My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 14 months now. Fingers crossed, send some prayers and spread the baby dust!
My husband and I have been TTC since March 2015 with no luck. My cycle is VERY irregular so I wasn't expecting it to be immediate or anything. But I never figured it'd be this hard.. I broke my leg and had to have surgery may of this year so we were on hiatus for a couple months. At the beginning of August I started bleeding REALLY BAD, clots and all. I was terrified to use a tampon just invade it was a misscarriage or something but I soaked through a pad every hour. So I went to the ER and they said no miscarriage but I no longer had cysts! Which is good! Well. About two weeks ago we had *phenomenal* sex and for a couple days I've been cramping, I can SMELL EVERYTHING! And I'm more emotional than ever. Logic is telling me it's just PMS. I haven't PMS'd in awhile so it's all new to me again. But a lot of people are telling me at work (including a nurse and EMT) to test in a few weeks because they know I'm pregnant. "It's just a feeling" is what they say. AF is due September 1. Recently a few good friends have posted they are pregnant with baby #2 and I've just been getting so upset over small things like that. Every time I see a pregnant belly I get so jealous! I just wish it was as possible to get pregnant as sex Ed or tv makes it look. I just don't know what to do. I want to test but logic is telling me it's just PMS. But that little sliver of hope is excited and anxious...