Dad..

My dad has absolutely no confidence. He's in his 40's, overweight, he thinks because he isn't young and in perfect shape no one would want him for him. My dad has a temper, he's been through a lot. This whole family has. My mom left him around 4/5 years ago. She isn't around much anymore. I have two younger brothers, the one who is 12, has quite the mouth on him.   Everyone always tells my dad to "whoop his ass, knock his teeth out." And my did isn't much for violence. He'd rather talk it out. He's often called a pussy for not hitting his son, but talking it out with him instead. My dad thinks that there aren't any women out there for him. He works a lot, he has to. He provides for his kids. Clothes, food, a home. Along with extras. Hes always working more than 1 job, if not more than 2. He feels like he'll always be too busy for a relationship. There's a lot that concerns him. He's always tired and it seems like he never gets a break. He feels like he won't be good enough because he doesn't have much money for tons of dates, and has been hurt in the past pretty bad. It's hard for him to trust.  He's made mistakes, and isn't perfect, but who hasn't and who is? I'd really like to see him get out more, and to gain some confidence. I talk to him about it a lot. I know he's hurting. He has a good heart, and he deserves a good woman. I don't know how else to help him though 😔 he genuinely feels like he's going to be forever alone. Anything I can do to show him that he's much more than he thinks?