Wishing and Dreaming for a better body 😢

I've always been "fit" and I eat very well. Except until recently. I just realized that my ass isn't really any better after years of working out. It's just firmer. Maybe that sounds ridiculous but my SO is 6'4" and all of his ex's are heavier gals with huge bums and boobs. I'm still breastfeeding our youngest kid and I've just realized that on the days when she's nursing a lot... My tits look like empty sacks. I feel so sad that when he's having at me during sex he barely has anything to hold. I'm like 100 lbs and 5'2" and he's 6'4" and 300+ lbs. I also happen to want sex a lot more often than he does and I can't help but think if i could only find a way to fix my body, he'd be more excited. Which he totally denies and says he likes me just as I am but I just can't help it. I've been thinking about taking the pill on top of having my copper IUD in hopes that I'll gain weight or grow bigger breasts. I day dream about boob jobs. I'm always really uncomfortable during sex scenes in movies or tv because I just can't measure up to whatever body the woman has. Ugh. Any advice on either playing up what I have or growing an ass and some boobs? :(