I don't know what to do!!

Madison
Hey everyone! Wednesday night my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex twice and he finished inside of me both times. I took a Plan B pill the next morning and it instantly made me sick. I was vomiting, having yellow water consistency diarrhea, shaking, headaches, mood swings, and just didn't feel like myself. It started to really worry me so I visited my gyno on Friday. She told me it was way to early to know if I'm pregnant, but she thought my bad reaction had something to do with all the medicines I take mixed together with plan B. I take Adderall XR, metformin, and birth control (but I've only been on the pill for 6 weeks and I'm not responsible at taking it at the same time every night.) She said to just wait it out over the weekend and see if I'm feeling any better. I'm not feeling better at all. I know something is wrong with me but if I tell my mom she will KILL ME because I had sex, especially unprotected. Has anyone had a similar experience? Should I wait until Monday and call my gyno or should I go to the hospital? The vomiting and diarrhea have stopped but my stomach is so queasy and all I can keep down comfortably is saltines, Gatorade, and oatmeal. I just don't know what to do!!