First ultrasound Monday, nervous

Marli • Lottie Mae norm 3-23-20. Liam Thomas🌈 born 4-7-17. Angel baby 5-4-16. Hubby & I married 11-1-14. Have two Pomeranian `babies`.
So last pregnancy we had our 8 weeks 1 day ultrasound and were told our dating was 7 weeks. I knew EXACTLY when I ovulated. So I knew it was wrong, but it had a heartbeat and I went with it. Well by week 11 (should've been 12) I went to the doctor and there was no heartbeat. They said baby died at 8 weeks 1 day (aka it was that size). But who knows since it OBVIOUSLY wasn't growing correctly....
So Monday morning we have our first ultrasound. My birth center doesn't do ultrasounds so we had to schedule one at the hospital across the street. But I was measured and she felt everything last week and said I was right on track. I should be 7 weeks 3 days at my "dating ultrasound". And I can't help but be nervous that we're going in and they either don't find a heartbeat or find that the baby is too small again...
I'm trying to be positive. But it's really hard. 
Also. I'm afraid since so many ultrasound techs are standoffish and say they can't speak that they won't tell me if baby is ok or not. And that I'll have to wait for the birth center to get the results and call me...which is just going to be more torturous...
Any help, encouragement, etc would be appreciated.